Well Water Inspections Palm Beach County
It is imperative to know the quality of water you are drinking (if you own the property) or maybe drinking in the future (if you purchase the property). Therefore, it is imperative to schedule the water testing of your West Palm Beach-based property’s private well.
Water Testing In West Palm Beach – Why?
The contamination of drinking water results in several ailments. These are completely avoidable through timely well water inspections. The inspection will clearly tell you if there are any bacteria, nitrates, nitrites, or lead present in it. These impurities result in health issues and may also cause the water to have an odd taste and odor. Some contaminants like arsenic don’t have any taste, odor, or color, but their presence can be fatal. The only way to ensure that the water in the well on your property is safe to use is by getting it tested.
Well Water Inspection In West Palm Beach – When To Get It Done?
Guardian Angel Inspection recommends that well water testing on the West Palm Beach property should be done under the following scenarios:
- If you are considering purchasing the property on which the well exists.
- If you have already purchased the property and are planning to move into it or rent it out.
- If the drinking water has a weird taste, odor, or color.
- If your property depends on the private well for water all year round or a major part of it.
Home Water Testing In West Palm Beach – The Process
Water testing is a simple and straightforward analysis of water. Here is how we proceed:
- We shall take a small sample of water right from your kitchen tap and test it right in front of you.
- The testing will take around 10 minutes or a little more, depending on what we find. Sometimes it may become necessary to send the water sample for lab testing, in which case you may have to wait a day or two for the results.
- Once the test is complete and the results are in, we share our findings with you and make you aware of the options that you have at your disposal.
Well Water Inspection In West Palm Beach – What It Includes
- The water inspector will check the well pump, wellhead, and all the well equipment to see they present no visible contamination risks.
- Additionally, the water inspector will inspect all the related systems in perfect working order and show no signs of corrosion or other damage.
- Also, he will run the well for at least half an hour to verify an adequate supply of water.
Well Water Inspection West Palm Beach – What It Doesn’t Include
- There is no evaluation of the property’s water table to find out its long-term viability.
- We do not give any guarantees on the life of the installed systems and other equipment.
- We do not verify if the well is safe from underground pollutants.
- The water is not tested chemically until and unless the buyer or property owner makes a request.