Termite Inspections Palm Beach County
Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO) like termites, powder post beetles, old house borers, and fungi tend to turn even the best houses to rubble. And when the weather is conducive to their infestation, you need to go that extra mile to keep your house safe. What you need is a termite or WDO inspection.
When To Get A WDO Inspection In West Palm Beach
- The law dictates that a bank, mortgage company, or guarantor ask for a WDO inspection report when extending financing to any individual looking to buy a new house. This ensures that the property towards which the loan is being extended is in decent shape and not ready to fall victim to termites.
- Homeowners, too, should think about getting a WDO inspection at least once a year. It is to ensure that there has been no infestation since the last year and if any signs of it are discovered, timely action can be initiated.
Frequency Of Termite Inspection In Palm Beach County
- Every time you purchase a new house or property, get a WDO inspection. It will save you from committing a costly mistake.
- For the house you live in or own, get it done every year. Remember, a stitch in time saves nine.
Facts About Termite Inspection In Palm Beach County
- You can’t rush a termite or WDO inspection. It takes time.
- It also costs a pretty penny. You can’t get it for free, and yes, it is expensive.
- However, the inspection expense can offset your future expense in repairs by recognizing the situation and taking remedial action quickly.
- Only qualified personnel having a DACS ID card can do the inspection.
- The Pest Control Section of the Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control (a unit of Florida DACS) controls the activities and issue of licenses to companies engaged in pest management.
- Guardian Angel Inspections has the necessary licensing to do termite inspections in West Palm Beach.
Steps In WDO Inspection In Palm Beach County
There are two main steps in WDO inspection in Palm Beach County, these include:
- The Actual Inspection – The inspection of the house is a non-invasive visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the house wherein the termite inspector checks for signs of the presence of WDO. The inspector will also check whether the conditions in the house are conducive to their infestation in the future.
- The Final Report – After the complete inspection of the house, the inspector will prepare his report. The client will get a written record of the inspector’s findings along with his recommendations.
Guardian Angel Inspections – WDO Inspection In West Palm Beach
- Guardian Angel Inspections is a family-operated, appropriately licensed, and insured multi-inspector company serving in Southeast Florida.
- We are a reputed termite control company in West Palm Beach.
- Our home inspectors are thorough professionals who are InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) certified.
- Our termite inspectors do a thorough job of locating WDO infestation. Even minor signs are caught.
- We aim to make the homeowner aware of their home’s exact condition.
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN THE PALM BEACH COUNTY AREA