Mold Inspections St. Lucie County
High humidity and moisture lead to the growth of mold and fungus, both of which are hazardous to human health. When this infestation reaches our living and working spaces by invading homes and offices, it becomes a thing of grave concern. Any sign of mold means an immediate drop in the market value of the concerned property. After all, nobody wants to buy a questionable property, and neither would they want to work in one. Therefore, while buying or selling a property, it is in the best interest of all parties concerned to always insist on a mold inspection in Port St. Lucie.
When To Call Mold Inspector In St. Lucie County
Mold inspection costs money, so it is natural to wonder when is the best time to call a mold inspector in St. Lucie County. To answer that question, here are a few scenarios that indicate its time for mold testing:
- If you are buying or selling a property.
- If there is a persistent musty odor in your residence or commercial building.
- If you see apparent signs of water damage in the building.
- In case there has been a plumbing leak or pipe burst in the building.
- If there are signs consistent with a roof leak in the structure.
- If there are signs of a water leak or dampness in the basement.
- If anyone residing or working in the building shows persistent allergy symptoms.
How Will Mold Inspection In Port St. Lucie Help
As we mentioned right in the beginning, mold is a health hazard, one so grave that it shouldn’t be ignored. A mold inspection comes to your rescue in the following ways:
- It tells you whether the property under consideration is infested with mold or not.
- If signs of mold are found, the inspection will give you an idea of how much it has spread.
- The inspection will also highlight all the damage caused by mold and the probable cost of fixing it.
Areas Checked By The Mold Inspector St. Lucie County
The main areas that are checked for signs of mold are:
- Roof, attic, basement, floor, walls, and crawl spaces.
- In the kitchen, especially under the dishwasher and cooking range, around the sink and refrigerator, and vents and exhaust fan.
- The plumbing, all fixtures, and outlets are examined in the bathroom, along with the bathtub and shower enclosure.
- Inside and around the heating and cooling system, including ductwork, vents, and registers.
- In the laundry room, the complete area around the washing machine and the dryer is scrutinized, and also the plumbing in it.
This is not an exhaustive list. Instead, it is only indicative that every place with a possibility of mold growth is checked.
Mold Inspection St Lucie County Guarantees Your Peace Of Mind
To keep your family, workers, and investment safe, mold inspection is necessary. Guardian Angel Inspections focuses on presenting you with a truthful and precise condition of your investment. We keep our final report precise and straightforward so that it’s easy to understand.
If you wish to schedule a mold inspection for your St, Lucie County property, call us at 561-512-7854