Guardian Angel Inspections – Our Licensed Home Inspectors In Port St. Lucie Knows What It Takes To Deliver A Quality Service
Home Inspection In Port St. Lucie County
It’s imperative to know the condition of the home before you make a purchase. It could be your first home, or an investment property, or moving into your dream retirement home. With Guardian Angel Inspections, your search for a reliable and reputed home inspector in St. Lucie County ends. We tell you as we see it. No point in bubble wrapping facts if they can lead to a bad investment. Our goal is to identify the defects so that you can make an informed decision.
Our Process Of House Inspection In St. Lucie County
A house inspection is a tiresome process. It consists of a visual check of the complete structure, like the strength and quality of materials. Testing all appliances that come with the agreement is also a part of the examination. Everything is fully assessed, from small things like the windows and doors to large things like the roof and floor.
- Inspection – The inspection will cover various appliances and fittings like taps, tubs, wardrobes, cabinets, showers, etc.
- Findings – Our home inspector will take copious notes as each item gets examined.
- Reporting – Once everything is tested, a complete report is made and presented to the client.
Things That We Inspect
The home inspection is a non-invasive visual inspection of the residential property’s accessible areas. Our team follows the NACHI standards to identify the shortcomings. Some of the main things the inspection will cover are:
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Cooling systems
- Decks, porches, stoops, walkways, and railings
- Drainage sump pumps (with accessible floats)
- Eaves, fascia, and soffit
- Exterior grading and drainage
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- Fireplace door, damper, hearth
- Foundation movement
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Garage doors, openers, and safety sensors
- Gutters and downspouts
- Heating systems
- Insulation and ventilation
- Interior plumbing, fixtures, and faucets
- Main water shutoff valves
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Water penetration
- Water heating system
Why Choose Us For Home Inspection Services In Port St. Lucie
Your house and its well-being are no trivial matters. You need a knowledgeable and qualified professional to safeguard your purchase—someone whose experience you can trust. We at Guardian Angel Inspections deliver on all these aspects and more. We guarantee:
- The home inspector will follow all the prescribed COVID protocols to ensure the safety of others.
- An experienced and qualified home inspector will conduct the inspection.
- Our work is not done until you are satisfied.
- No stone will be left unturned in giving you an accurate picture of your home.
- A prompt response to all your questions, even after the inspection is finished and the report delivered.
- A comprehensive report with pictures as deemed necessary.