Our Experienced and Licenced Home Inspectors In Fort Lauderdale Will Help You Understand The True Condition Of Your Home
Home Inspection Fort Lauderdale
Buying your first home, an investment property, or moving into your dream retirement home, you need to know its condition. With Guardian Angel Inspections, your search for a reliable and reputed home inspector in Broward County ends. We tell you as we see it. No point in bubble wrapping facts if they can lead to a bad investment. Our aim is to identify the defects so that you can make an informed decision. Our team at Guardian Angel Inspections is comprehensively trained to meet the industry standards of inspection.
Our Process Of House Inspection In Broward County
A house inspection is a tedious process. It consists of a visual examination of the complete structure (strength and quality of materials) and testing all appliances that come with the deal. Everything is thoroughly assessed, from small things like the doors and windows to big things like the floor and roof.
- Inspection – The inspection will cover the operation and installation of appliances and fittings like taps, tubs, showers, cabinets, wardrobes, etc.
- Findings – The house inspector will make copious notes as each item gets tested.
- Reporting – Once everything is inspected, a comprehensive report is made and submitted to the client.
Things That We Inspect
The home inspection is a non-invasive visual inspection and mechanical overview of the residential property’s accessible areas. We follow the NACHI standards to identify the shortcomings. Some of the important things the inspection will cover are:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, porches, stoops, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, fascia, and soffit
- Exterior grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration
- Foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing, fixtures, and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps (with accessible floats)
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace door, damper, hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, openers, and safety sensors
Why Choose Us For Home Inspection Services In Fort Lauderdale
Your home and its well-being are no small matters. To safeguard your investment, you need a knowledgeable and experienced professional—someone whose expertise you can trust. We deliver on all these aspects and more. We guarantee:
- A qualified and experienced home inspector will conduct the inspection.
- The home inspector will adhere to the prescribed COVID protocol to ensure the safety of others.
- No stone will be left unturned in giving you the precise picture of your house, faults and all.
- Until you are satisfied, our work is not done.
- A comprehensive typed report with photographs as deemed necessary.
- A prompt response to all your queries even after the inspection is completed and the report delivered.