HUMAN RESOURCE REPRESENTATIVE
Guardian Angel Inspections is recruiting for an HR representative to join our steadily growing home inspection company, located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are one of the largest and most broadly based home inspection companies in South Florida. We’re making a positive impact on one of the most important purchases of people’s lives, every day. At Guardian Angel Inspections, we use technology and the power of collaboration to help protect the most important and most expensive purchases of people’s lives, from providing stellar customer service while scheduling the inspection, performing a thorough inspection and timely reports to teaming up with a warranty company, RWS (Residential Warranty Services), to help protect unforeseen issues that may arise well after the inspection, which is 100% free to clients. Guardian Angel thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion and proud to be an equal
The HR representative is responsible for the creation and deployment of the portfolio of HR work, in support of business goals, HR strategies and promoting a company culture that encourages high morale and performance. This role delivers the HR agenda and ensures resource alignment to execute business goals, talent placement, meeting business demands and complete business integration across all departments. The HR representative will be in charge of attracting and recruiting talented individuals to fulfill all aspects of the home inspection. This HR representative will actively support their business partners through Coaching, Talent management, Organizational Design and Business Collaboration as required. Key Responsibilities Include:
BUSINESS INTIMACY AND ACUITY:
- Create and deploy the HR scorecard aligned with HR, business, and services strategies, and ensure integration of HR priorities into business plans.
- Evaluate appropriate business, financials, and insights across multiple functional groups to inform HR solutions (e.g., track performance, diagnose capability gaps).
- Develop a trusted partnership or coaching relationship with a leader either internally (e.g. business leader) or externally (e.g. non-profit leader) that enhances the leader’s impact, helping feed into our company culture.
BUILDING ORGANIZATIONAL CAPABILITY:
- Identify critical business capability needs and partner with business leaders to develop and execute appropriate strategies to strengthen the organization.
- Partner with a business or HR leader to recommend a strategy that anticipates and addresses future changes in business conditions.
- Find innovative ways to use existing solutions and acquire resources to meet business needs.
DRIVING TALENT AGENDA:
- Develop talent strategy in partnership with local trade schools to grow and advance diverse talent pools.
- Create and maintain training curriculum across all company divisions.
- 5+ years professional experience required; minimum of 2 years of HR or HR related experience preferred.
- People management experience preferred.
- Must be an enthusiastic teammate with a proven commitment to build a positive work environment required.
- Experience in managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Experience using data to influence senior business leaders required
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills are required.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, preferably within large, complex organizations is preferred.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs and exploring new business models is required.
- This position will initially be working from home and in the near future will be based out of a Royal Palm Beach, FL office.
Guardian Angel Inspections is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.