Termite Inspections St. Lucie County
To ensure the good physical condition of the house, termite inspection in Port St. Lucie has become essential. The weather in this area is conducive for termites to flourish. Hence, no sincere homeowner should ever risk their attack on property.
WDO Inspection In Port St. Lucie Is Essential
There are a few conditions under which it is essential to get a WDO (Wood Destroying Organisms) inspection. These are:
- When buying a new home – When you finance the purchase of a new home through a mortgage or mortgage guarantee, the bank, mortgage company, or guarantor will ask for a WDO inspection report.
- When you have been living in the same home for years – If you have been living in the same house and never got a WDO inspection done, now is the time to start it. If you continue to ignore the termite inspection, there are high chances that the damage will be pretty substantive by the time you discover the infestation.
Frequency Of Termite Inspection In St. Lucie County
Typically, every homeowner in St Lucie County should stick to an annual WDO inspection routine. This will allow them to:
- Catch the spread of the WDO infestation well in time.
- Limit the destruction caused by them.
- Limit the expense of repairs and replacement of damaged assets.
Termite Inspection Port St. Lucie – Facts
- A termite inspection is costly. Nevertheless, it curbs your future expense on repairs.
- Routine inspection can limit termite infestation and the damage caused.
- The termite inspector must have a DACS (Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services) issued ID card.
- In Florida, the Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control is a unit of DACS.
- The bureau’s Pest Control Section manages the activities and issues licenses to the pest management companies.
- Guardian Angel Inspections has the appropriate licensing to do termite inspections in Port St. Lucie.
WDO Inspection In Port St. Lucie – Steps Involved
- Places To Be Inspected – WDO inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of the home’s interior and exterior. The porch, garage, attic, basement, crawlspace, outbuildings, main house, and exterior undergo thorough scrutiny.
- The Inspection – The termite inspector in St Lucie County will check the complete house for signs of WDO, including termites. He will also check whether the conditions in your home are conducive to their infestation. It includes checking for overhanging branches from trees, proximity to a dead tree or stump thereof, etc.
- Reporting – The complete findings of the termite inspector in St. Lucie County will be written in the final report along with his recommendations. This final report is then submitted to the client.
Guardian Angel Inspections For WDO Inspection In St. Lucie County
- We are appropriately licensed and insured to carry out WDO inspections in St. Lucie County.
- Our home inspectors are InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) certified.
- Our termite inspectors are thorough, and no signs of infestation escape their notice.
- The homeowner is our client, and we bear the responsibility of giving them an accurate picture of their home.