Our Experienced Home Inspectors In Palm Beach County Knows What It Takes To Perform A Professional Inspection.
Home Inspection In West Palm Beach
Searching for a dream home in west palm beach, Palm Beach County is a tedious process. It’s common to feel hesitant after seeing the house a hundred times online and even walking the property with your Agent. Everything on the surface seems excellent, but how can you be sure that there are no hidden problems with the house? The answer is to have a home inspection performed on the property. Our aim at Guardian Angel Inspections is to identify the defects so that you can make an informed decision.
What We Look for During Home Inspection In West Palm Beach
Our team tries to inspect all the areas which need to be examined. Following are some of the basic checks we perform.
- Examine if all the systems and major appliances in the home have any significant functional defects.
- Check if the home has any significant material defects like cracks with the foundation, sagging ceiling, damage to walls, and signs of moisture intrusion.
- Check if there are any microbial growth or mold, faulty smoke detectors, and trip risks at any part of the house.
Things That We Inspect
The home inspection is a visual inspection and mechanical overview of the residential property’s accessible areas. We at Guardian Angel Inspections follow the NACHI standards to identify the shortcomings. Some of the essential things the inspection will cover are:
- Roofing – We inspect the visible roof covering materials, chimneys, gutters, downspouts, and flashings at roof penetrations and valleys. We ensure that the condition of these elements is functioning properly. We also inspect for damaged or missing components.
- Exterior Elements – Things we inspect include windows, doors, porches, decks, garages, railings, stairs, and visible siding and trim.
- Heating and Cooling System – We inspect the central heating and cooling systems including condensers, ductwork, and air handlers.
- Interior Elements – All the interior elements including windows, walls, stairways, doors, attic areas for signs of leakage are thoroughly inspected. We will notice insulation conditions inaccessible attics.
- Electrical and Plumbing – We ensure to inspect all the household wiring and service panel components. Our plumbing inspection includes visible water supply piping, water system piping, and distribution piping. Kitchen and bathroom fixtures are also inspected along with the physical condition of piping.
Why Choose Us For Home Inspection Services In West Palm Beach
A professional home inspection is an unbiased visual evaluation of your property. Inspecting your home’s condition is critical for maintenance, repair, and purchase decisions.
- We are promising in administering the highest quality reporting system available, using the latest technology.
- You will find our report easy to read and comprehend. The Summary of the report details items we feel need immediate attention.
- The Full report details the condition of all systems within the property, including useful tips for updating your home.
- You will receive a report on the same day with colored images detailing the physical structure’s condition, heating, electrical, air conditioning, roofing, plumbing, interior, and exterior features.
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN THE PALM BEACH COUNTY AREA